A new online service, DomainsForYourPet.com, lets you register a Web site address for your dog, cat or any other nonhuman companion.
Finding a domain name that’s easy to type is critical to online success.
If you use slang words with multiple spellings it might be harder for customers to find your site.
Step for Create Web Domains for Dogs, Cats and Other Pets.
- Keywords play an important role in a domain. By using keywords in your domain name, you tell the search engines what your website is about.
- Together with quality content and good user experience, keywords in your domain can help you rank higher in Google.
2.Keep it short
- While keywords are important, don’t go overboard with domain length. It’s better to have a domain name that’s short and memorable.
- It’s a good idea to keep your domain name under 15 characters. Longer domains are harder for your users to remember.
3.Make it easy to pronounce and spell
- You should be able to easily share your domain when speaking as well as writing.
- You never know when you’ll be asked to share your domain name in person.
4.Keep it unique and brand able
- Your blog domain name must be unique, so you’ll stand out in your readers’ minds.
- It’s smart to research other blogs in your niche and find out what domain names they’re using.
5.Dog and cat domain
The U.S. pet population numbers 353 million companion animals, including 141 million cats and dogs, with an estimated 62 percent of all U.S. households owning at least one pet.
three- quarters of those households owning two or more pets.
We know how passionate people are about their pets, so we think it’s a doggoned good idea to have a customized Web site for showcasing your pet to friends and family.
It’s said that every dog has its day. Now every dog can have its own domain, said John Lee, director of marketing for the new service.
This is another example of the trend we see in which everyone eventually will have a personal Web site to use as the basic platform for communication.
Getting to that point requires an easy, low-cost way of registering an Internet domain name.
We’re pleased to provide that part of the solution, as well as a variety of value-packed Web-hosting plans.
6.Dog family classification
Pet owners or their friends can use DomainsForYourPet.com to establish full ownership of a Web site name for Spot or Tabby, set up a free “under construction” page, and has access to an online control panel for managing the site.
Cost of the service is $6.95 per year.
Proud pet owners can use an online service called Instant Site to build a simple, customized Web site for sharing pictures, training-graduation announcements, milestone moments, whimsical Weblogs or “blogs,” and more.
Share this article with your friends if you found this information helpful…